S.T.E.P.S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Replying To A Post

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Volt
Co-Admin
Sergeant Volt

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Replying To A Post Empty
PostSubject: Replying To A Post   Replying To A Post I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:02 am

If you have not already read the 'Posting A New Topic' thread, please do so before reading on as I will be using terms first mentioned in the 'Posting A New Topic' thread.

When you are viewing a thread or someone else's post, you can reply by clicking on the Replying To A Post I_reply button. You will then be taken to a page similar to the 'Post a new topic' page.

Because you are replying to someone else's post, you do not need to enter a subject title. Switch the editor mode to WYSIWYG if you are unfamiliar with HTML or BBCode and type in your reply. When you are finished, click on the Replying To A Post Send10 button and you will be taken back to the thread where you can view your new reply.

For further information relating to 'Replying To A Post', please reply to this post with your question.
Back to top Go down
http://drakkena.forumotion.net

Replying To A Post
Page 1 of 1