S.T.E.P.S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well... It's Been A While Now....LOL!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Interceptor
Admin
Interceptor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Well... It's Been A While Now....LOL! Empty
PostSubject: Well... It's Been A While Now....LOL!   Well... It's Been A While Now....LOL! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:41 am

Yes... It's been a while now since I've visited this Site... And it looks like I'll have to Get the Site Creator to clean out some of the Cob~Webs...LOL~
Now that We have some half decent weather again... It might be time to get the S.T.E.P.S. Investigative Team sorted out again... And hunt down New Locations to investigate... Wink
I'm still open for suggestions on possible paranornal locations in the LaTrobe Valley area... I've managed to purchase some more Gear that I'm itching to try out...!!!
So... Anybody interested in joining the Team... Please get in touch... Okay...!!!

Cheers All... And have a Great 2009 Christmas... and a Safe and enjoyable 2010 New Year... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://steps.forumotion.net
Interceptor
Admin
Interceptor

PostSubject: Re: Well... It's Been A While Now....LOL!   Well... It's Been A While Now....LOL! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:38 pm

Happy New~Year Everybody (2012)

After a long break... The Team and I are hoping to get this Site Up and running again... (ie): Up date Pictures , Stories , And hope to get some New Team Invstigators to go out on location and try to bring back some nifty evidence to share etc.

I hope You all had a SAFE & PLEASANT 2011 (And it's NOT Your Ghost We might be Haunting Down this Year... lol!
Back to top Go down
PurpleRainCloud
Curious Newbie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Well... It's Been A While Now....LOL!   Well... It's Been A While Now....LOL! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:29 am

Yes it has been a while for me too. Lots going on in life and I so strayed from anything paranormal for quite some time now but life has slowed down and I'm ready to get back into my paranormal interest. It would be good to see STEPS up and running again.

PurpleRainCloud.
Back to top Go down
Interceptor
Admin
Interceptor

PostSubject: Re: Well... It's Been A While Now....LOL!   Well... It's Been A While Now....LOL! I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:24 am

PurpleRainCloud wrote:
Yes it has been a while for me too. Lots going on in life and I so strayed from anything paranormal for quite some time now but life has slowed down and I'm ready to get back into my paranormal interest. It would be good to see STEPS up and running again.

PurpleRainCloud.

Greetings one again Purple Rain Cloud... We've had a few Investigations since that last post of mine... But nothing to write home about etc. (Orb) Activity etc.

However... There is a possible investigation in the wind up near the NSW Border due shortly , A supposed Haunted House , (ie): The Owners of the House have been having a LOT of trouble trying to rent it out since it was built (Yes it's a rather NEW House) , Tenants keep wanting to move out all the time due to Un~Natural events occurring all the time.

They have asked the Team to investigate what's going on and try to put some type of logical explanation to it etc.
Back to top Go down
Interceptor
Admin
Interceptor

PostSubject: Re: Well... It's Been A While Now....LOL!   Well... It's Been A While Now....LOL! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 7:12 am

Just logged in to see the Site , I haven't been here in quite some time now (Other commitments) I hope Your all well etc.

I'd love to be out and about doing investigations , But....

I'd be interested to hear if anybody has started up a new Paranormal Investigation Team...?

Cheers for now!
Back to top Go down
Interceptor
Admin
Interceptor

PostSubject: Re: Well... It's Been A While Now....LOL!   Well... It's Been A While Now....LOL! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 9:05 am

Greetings Folks , Well COVID 19 sure has prevented a lot of Paranormal Investigations through out the World , And My Situation is No exception...!

Since I last Posted , S.T.E.P.S. has managed to obtain various new pieces of equipment including some New (REM Pods) and a Randomly generated Spirit Box to name but a few...!

I'm hoping the Spring/Summer of 2022 will be a good time to get out there and start investigating once again...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well... It's Been A While Now....LOL!   Well... It's Been A While Now....LOL! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well... It's Been A While Now....LOL!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.T.E.P.S :: FUN & GAMES...! :: THE HAUNTED HOUSE..!-
Jump to: