S.T.E.P.S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chiarra
Curious Newbie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-05-11

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:04 pm

HI......In reading briefly through this site, it seems a while since anyone has posted anything.

My name is Chiarra (for this site anyway lol) and I have an avid interest in all things supernatural, spooky, unexplained etc.

I hope to be able to share ideas , experiences and information with other, like minded people.
geek
Back to top Go down
Interceptor
Admin
Interceptor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:14 am

chiarra wrote:
HI......In reading briefly through this site, it seems a while since anyone has posted anything.

My name is Chiarra (for this site anyway lol) and I have an avid interest in all things supernatural, spooky, unexplained etc.

I hope to be able to share ideas , experiences and information with other, like minded people.
geek

Greetings Chiarra , Yes... Sorry about that... I've been rather busy on various Investigations of late and don't often have a chance to look in on the Site itself , Usually My Son looks in every now and then to let Me know if there is anything going on etc.

So... If I can ask...? , What are some of Your interests in the Paranormal then...? , Have You , Yourself had some experiences perhaps...?
Back to top Go down
https://steps.forumotion.net
chiarra
Curious Newbie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-05-11

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:13 pm

Interceptor wrote:
chiarra wrote:

geek

Greetings Chiarra , Yes... Sorry about that... I've been rather busy on various Investigations of late and don't often have a chance to look in on the Site itself , Usually My Son looks in every now and then to let Me know if there is anything going on etc.

So... If I can ask...? , What are some of Your interests in the Paranormal then...? , Have You , Yourself had some experiences perhaps...?

Hi Interceptor

My interests in the Paranormal vary as I want to know about everything! lol.....the more we learn the more questions need answering.

I've had several experiences and since we have met, you are already aware of some of them.
What I would like most to do, is really connect with "ghosts" although I prefer the word spirit.
While I have had some interaction, it has only given me a thirst for more.
Have done a few small investigations, nothing that yeilded anything of note unfortunately.

Would love to hear stories from others about their experiences and thoughts.

Take care , happy hunting
Back to top Go down
Interceptor
Admin
Interceptor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:05 am

chiarra wrote:
Interceptor wrote:
chiarra wrote:

geek

Hi Interceptor

My interests in the Paranormal vary as I want to know about everything! lol.....the more we learn the more questions need answering.

I've had several experiences and since we have met, you are already aware of some of them.
What I would like most to do, is really connect with "ghosts" although I prefer the word spirit.
While I have had some interaction, it has only given me a thirst for more.
Have done a few small investigations, nothing that yeilded anything of note unfortunately.

Would love to hear stories from others about their experiences and thoughts.

Take care , happy hunting

Hello Again...

Um... Yes... It tends to happen in that way...! (ie): You have a Paranormal Experience that basically changes Your Views about the World We live in... And Then Your either Scared Sh!tless... And Never want to even think about it ever again... Or... It drives You to a point where curiousity just isn't an option any longer... And You have to find ways to explore and investigate the truth from fiction etc.

If You do happen to find a location that is worthy of investigation and You need some Help/Equipment/etc. , Then please get in touch and I'll arrange to meet up and organise things... Cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
https://steps.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1