S.T.E.P.S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Using Full Spectrum Camera's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Interceptor
Admin
Interceptor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Using Full Spectrum Camera's Empty
PostSubject: Using Full Spectrum Camera's   Using Full Spectrum Camera's I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:06 am

Although I'm still waiting to get one of these Myself...

From what I've seen... This will be a VERY important tool to use in the Ghost Hunting Field... (ie): As mentioned in Standard Camera Use... The Full Spectrum Camera can produce images in the Full Light Spectrum including I.R "Infra Red" & U.V. "Ultra Violet"

These camera's are available as a Still Shot and Continuous Cam~Corder type Media.

P.S. "If any body knows where I can get one of these cheap...? , Please send Me a message...!!!"
Back to top Go down
https://steps.forumotion.net
Interceptor
Admin
Interceptor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Using Full Spectrum Camera's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using Full Spectrum Camera's   Using Full Spectrum Camera's I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:57 pm

Interceptor wrote:
Although I'm still waiting to get one of these Myself...

From what I've seen... This will be a VERY important tool to use in the Ghost Hunting Field... (ie): As mentioned in Standard Camera Use... The Full Spectrum Camera can produce images in the Full Light Spectrum including I.R "Infra Red" & U.V. "Ultra Violet"

These camera's are available as a Still Shot and Continuous Cam~Corder type Media.

P.S. "If any body knows where I can get one of these cheap...? , Please send Me a message...!!!"

Um... Please Note : I've been able to Purchase a Full Spectrum Cam~Corder , Mounting Bracket & I.R/U.V. Illuminator Package , So there is now NO need to get in touch with Me on this score... Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://steps.forumotion.net

Using Full Spectrum Camera's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.T.E.P.S :: Paranormal/Supernatural General Area :: Equiptment & New Idea's-
Jump to: