S.T.E.P.S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings Spirit Dreamer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Interceptor
Admin
Interceptor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Greetings Spirit Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Spirit Dreamer   Greetings Spirit Dreamer I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:56 am

Greetings Spirit Dreamer and Welcome to the Site... (Glad You could find Your Way here... Smile )

As You can see... We're resonably (New) , However a few of the Members here have some Old Stories to tell of there various Good/Bad encounters with the Spirit Realm.

I hope You can Post some of Your Own experiences here...???

And perhaps even consider joining the actual Investigative Team at (S.T.E.P.S.) itself...? , On Investigations in Your Area...?

(ie): As per Our recent Discussions... Your talents might be very helpful in this field... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://steps.forumotion.net
Spirit Dreamer
Curious Newbie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Greetings Spirit Dreamer Empty
PostSubject: thanks for the welcome when i finely work out where to post my stories i will keep you all entertained!   Greetings Spirit Dreamer I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:52 pm

Interceptor wrote:
Greetings Spirit Dreamer and Welcome to the Site... (Glad You could find Your Way here... Smile )

As You can see... We're resonably (New) , However a few of the Members here have some Old Stories to tell of there various Good/Bad encounters with the Spirit Realm.

I hope You can Post some of Your Own experiences here...???

And perhaps even consider joining the actual Investigative Team at (S.T.E.P.S.) itself...? , On Investigations in Your Area...?

(ie): As per Our recent Discussions... Your talents might be very helpful in this field... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Greetings Spirit Dreamer
Page 1 of 1