S.T.E.P.S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UFO sighting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Of Death
Curious Newbie
Lord Of Death

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-03

UFO sighting Empty
PostSubject: UFO sighting   UFO sighting I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:29 pm

I swear I saw a UFO a few years ago outside Hallam pub. It was just lights spinning around in the sky, but I don't think anything else could explain it (I was the only one who could see it). I also saw a similar phenomenon near Traralgon in the sky, this time everyone with me saw it, they shrugged it away by stating it was lights from a dredger (I didn't believe them).
Back to top Go down
http://drakkena.forumotion.net/
Interceptor
Admin
Interceptor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-13

UFO sighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFO sighting   UFO sighting I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:52 pm

Lord Of Death wrote:
I swear I saw a UFO a few years ago outside Hallam pub. It was just lights spinning around in the sky, but I don't think anything else could explain it (I was the only one who could see it). I also saw a similar phenomenon near Traralgon in the sky, this time everyone with me saw it, they shrugged it away by stating it was lights from a dredger (I didn't believe them).

Greetings Lord~Of~Death , Yes there have been quite a few sightings of U.F.O.'s in the Gippsland/LaTrobe~Valley area's over the past 25 to 30 odd years. , Some have been explainec away... but not all...!
Back to top Go down
https://steps.forumotion.net

UFO sighting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.T.E.P.S :: Paranormal/Supernatural General Area :: Other Supernatural/Paranormal-
Jump to: