S.T.E.P.S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Port Arthur

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Of Death
Curious Newbie
Lord Of Death

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Port Arthur Empty
PostSubject: Port Arthur   Port Arthur I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:08 pm

I'm pretty sure that this place is haunted by the ghosts of the dead. I went here as part of my Year 9 school camp, and nearly everyone was affected by some sort of ghostly encounter on the ghost tour. I heard the sound of a metal gate slamming right behind me and no one else heard it. Some of my friends said they saw a glowing orb inside a building that everyone went into (they were first to enter it). Others said they saw a person jumping from another building in the distance (nearly everyone saw it [not me unfortunately, possibly thanks to everyone huddling up to the building we were in]).

The tour guide also told stories about the history of the convicts that were there, and some stories about ghost sightings that have occurred on the tour. One of these was a person in a guard uniform that was yelling, seen only by one person on the tour. They told the tour guide something about someone dressed up as a guard and how brilliantly real it looked, and were then told that no one could see the guard except them. Other sightings the guide told us about were a ghost in a room that could only be seen through a video camera, which everyone could see through the camera, but no one could see it without looking through the camera.

This place seems to be haunted and it made me to believing in the supernatural and paranormal.
Back to top Go down
http://drakkena.forumotion.net/
Spirit Dreamer
Curious Newbie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Port Arthur Empty
PostSubject: there are spirits at port arthur and sounds can be heard that others couldnt hear as well as heat from fires that were not lit...i say this from person experience   Port Arthur I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:41 am

Lord Of Death wrote:
I'm pretty sure that this place is haunted by the ghosts of the dead. I went here as part of my Year 9 school camp, and nearly everyone was affected by some sort of ghostly encounter on the ghost tour. I heard the sound of a metal gate slamming right behind me and no one else heard it. Some of my friends said they saw a glowing orb inside a building that everyone went into (they were first to enter it). Others said they saw a person jumping from another building in the distance (nearly everyone saw it [not me unfortunately, possibly thanks to everyone huddling up to the building we were in]).

The tour guide also told stories about the history of the convicts that were there, and some stories about ghost sightings that have occurred on the tour. One of these was a person in a guard uniform that was yelling, seen only by one person on the tour. They told the tour guide something about someone dressed up as a guard and how brilliantly real it looked, and were then told that no one could see the guard except them. Other sightings the guide told us about were a ghost in a room that could only be seen through a video camera, which everyone could see through the camera, but no one could see it without looking through the camera.

This place seems to be haunted and it made me to believing in the supernatural and paranormal.
Back to top Go down
Interceptor
Admin
Interceptor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Port Arthur Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Again Spirit~Dreamer   Port Arthur I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:12 am

Spirit Dreamer wrote:
Lord Of Death wrote:

I take it... You agree with what Lord~Of~Death placed here... Smile

Glad to see You getting into the Site... (Take Your time to get to know all the Menu's Etc.) , Then when Your comfortable... I look forward to reading some of Your OWN Experiences... As per a little conversations... Very Happy

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
https://steps.forumotion.net
Spirit Dreamer
Curious Newbie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Port Arthur Empty
PostSubject: port arthur and richmond tassie   Port Arthur I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:50 am

I think i have finally worked out how to post a quote!!

i travelled to tassie with my mum, 2 of my sisters and brother in law 18 months ago...all of us have a love for old buildings as well as believing in super natural happenings as they call it!

anyway while at port arthur we all had diffrent expereinces and we wernt disapointed in going to a place that is classed as haunted!

while checking out the priests house...my mothier and one sister could smell unine quiet strongly just the rest of us couldnt

the old wash house near the big masters house...all our party but i couldnt walk in to have a look ...all my hair was standing on end and i had goose bumps upon goose bumps just looking at the door and i just couldnt walk over to it...something really evil happened in that wash house

then there was the couple who were aruging over hearing church bells...the woman who heard them asked us if we could hear them of couse we couldnt but when we got to the church we could all hear the bells rinning quiet clearly

when we went to richmond we stayed at the first barraks that has been made into a hotel....my sister and her husband in one room my other sister mum and i in the other in the morning my first sister reported being kept awak all night by a little girl who was playing with her nose!
we found out in the morning that a lot of visitors had see a little girl in the rooms and that she travelled over to australia with her mother a convict and she was very ill and died at the barraks.....the vision i had while there was a little girl around 8 years of age in a blue dress.

the other place that is meant to be haunted is the richmond goal.....while i didnt feel anything there my mum and one of my sisters had a really eerie feeling about one of the cells...

weather people believe or not it's well worth a place to visit to see if these places are haunted or at least to have a look at the old buildings!

hope that worked this time....spiritdreamer
Back to top Go down
Interceptor
Admin
Interceptor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Port Arthur Empty
PostSubject: By George... She's Got it... :)   Port Arthur I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:20 am

Greetings once again Spirit~Dreamer... Smile

Yes... Indeed You've mastered the art of Posting on this Site... It can be a little bit daunting for some that come from Sites where You just Type... And Go... Laughing

Wow... Sounds like some very interesting Stuff You've encounterd there Spirit~Dreamer... Wink

Although I haven't got the Funds right now to send a Team to Tassie... I'm sure Well find a Few Supernatural Locations closer to Home here to investigate though... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://steps.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Port Arthur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Port Arthur   Port Arthur I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Port Arthur
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.T.E.P.S :: Haunted Locations in AUSTRALIA :: TASMANIA-
Jump to: