S.T.E.P.S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roman's and the Devil

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Of Death
Curious Newbie
Lord Of Death

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Roman's and the Devil Empty
PostSubject: Roman's and the Devil   Roman's and the Devil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:47 pm

This may seem unrelated to everything here, but I just noticed that when you go from D to I in Roman Numerals (DCLXVI) it is equivalent to 666. This, as you should all know, is the Devil's number. Maybe they had something to do with the devil, or the devil forced them to use these numbers (if my facts are right that these were actually used by Roman's), or it's just coincidence.

I just thought this would be a topic of interest.

Interceptor likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://drakkena.forumotion.net/
Interceptor
Admin
Interceptor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Greetings Lord Of Death...   Roman's and the Devil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:15 pm

Lord Of Death wrote:
This may seem unrelated to everything here, but I just noticed that when you go from D to I in Roman Numerals (DCLXVI) it is equivalent to 666. This, as you should all know, is the Devil's number. Maybe they had something to do with the devil, or the devil forced them to use these numbers (if my facts are right that these were actually used by Roman's), or it's just coincidence.

I just thought this would be a topic of interest.

Hmmm.... Interesting Theory come Concept You have there... Wink

I've often found that... "Coincidences" are a convenient way for Some to allow things to fall "Neatly" into place , So they don't have to spend too much time REALLY Thinking or Dealling with it etc. Wink

But... In saying that... I'm also a... "De~Bunker" , Big~Time...Hence all the Gear We use etc. , We need Logical Minds Like Yours on this Site... To sort out the... Fairy~Tales from the Facts... Wink

Who? really knows the reasons behind the Information You've discovered...??? , We know that the Number 13 has often been thought of as... Unlucky...??? , Or Evil...??? , But as far as I can tell... The reasons are quite "Tame" , (ie): From what I know... It was long thought of as a Strange? Number because... Early in Mans exisitance... He count using the Digits on His Hands... And The Hands themselves... Hence... the Number 12 , So... Anything over 12 was considered unusual...LOL~
Back to top Go down
https://steps.forumotion.net
Sergeant Volt
Co-Admin
Sergeant Volt

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Roman's and the Devil   Roman's and the Devil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:34 pm

Hope this isn't too off-topic... I've always had a constant thing with the numbers 21, 13, 7 and 4. For example, I'll often be watching TV late in the evening and turn to check the time to find it's 21:21. This happens frequently at certain times of the year and it has occurred up to three nights in a row. The number 7 is a very UNLUCKY number for me, however the number 13 is very LUCKY for me. Finally the number 4 is a common theme I've incorporated into many of my creative projects because (possibly coincidentally) it comes up at random when I'm planning things out. Anyway, I think I've babbled quite enough for now.
Back to top Go down
http://drakkena.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roman's and the Devil   Roman's and the Devil I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roman's and the Devil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.T.E.P.S :: Paranormal/Supernatural General Area :: SCEPTIC's CORNER...!-
Jump to: