S.T.E.P.S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Old Walhalla Cemetary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Interceptor
Admin
Interceptor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-13

The Old Walhalla Cemetary Empty
PostSubject: The Old Walhalla Cemetary   The Old Walhalla Cemetary I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:38 pm

As Briefly mentioned... The Team will try and fit in a tour of the Old Walhalla Cemetary over the next few weeks if possible...? , It is said to be one of the most paranormally active Grave~Yards in Victoria , And with it's very Own Curse to boot...?
Back to top Go down
https://steps.forumotion.net
Interceptor
Admin
Interceptor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-13

The Old Walhalla Cemetary Empty
PostSubject: Things Have Slowed Down A Bit...   The Old Walhalla Cemetary I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:15 pm

Interceptor wrote:
As Briefly mentioned... The Team will try and fit in a tour of the Old Walhalla Cemetary over the next few weeks if possible...? , It is said to be one of the most paranormally active Grave~Yards in Victoria , And with it's very Own Curse to boot...?

Well... Unfortunately... Due to the Fires down this area... And Other Commitments of late... We've had to put Our Investigations on Hold... Crying or Very sad , But... As soon as things are looking a bit better... I'd like to put a Team together through out the rest of 2009 to investigate various Hunts...! (Pardon the Pun...!)
Back to top Go down
https://steps.forumotion.net

The Old Walhalla Cemetary
Page 1 of 1