S.T.E.P.S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Theory On Different Ghost Types

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Interceptor
Admin
Interceptor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-13

My Theory On Different Ghost Types Empty
PostSubject: My Theory On Different Ghost Types   My Theory On Different Ghost Types I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:19 am

I have a theory about at least 3 types of entities (Ghosts) , (ie): 1-Residual Ghosts , These are merely Residual Re~Enactments... A play~Back recording of a particular event that plays itself back Over & Over again , Never really interacting with the Living. (ie): 2-Grounded Ghosts/Spirits , These are Ghosts/Spirits that for... Whatever? Reasons seem to be Grounded to Our Human relm and do in fact Interact with the Living in various forms of communications. (ie): 3-Poltergiests or Demons... These (I believe) are Not actually Ghosts/Spirits as such... But more an Evil/Malicious Entity that is Hell bent on causing harm to those that seek them out.
Back to top Go down
https://steps.forumotion.net
Sergeant Volt
Co-Admin
Sergeant Volt

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: My Theory On Different Ghost Types   My Theory On Different Ghost Types I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:48 am

Those are some very basic theories on ghost types, Interceptor. However there are also reccuring spirit forms such as the 'Lady In White', generally believed to represent the spirit of a heartbroken maiden. The opposite of this is the 'Lady In Black', who usually seeks to harm and rid her domain of trespassers rather than interact with them.

Demons are entirely different to ghosts as; like Interceptor suggested, they are 'hell bent' and only wish to harm humans. They can be mischeivious, usually simply throwing stones or moving objects, or they can be purely aggressive and push people on staircases or even phsyically harm them. Demonic possession also comes to mind when thinking of demons, as many psychics and mediums have experienced moments where they are unable to control their own actions. Whether this is done to communicate with humans or not, it has become a popular topic among paranormal and supernatural enthusiasts. Nevertheless these 'possessions' can be faked. Not looking at anyone in particular... Derek...
tongue
Back to top Go down
http://drakkena.forumotion.net
Interceptor
Admin
Interceptor

PostSubject: Anniversary Ghosts/Spirits...   My Theory On Different Ghost Types I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:37 am

Um... Just one more thing I'd like to add at this point in time... (ie): This connects directly to My Own (First Experience) with the Supernatural/Paranormal (re): The Ghost Cook...(For a better Name) , It seems that SOME Ghosts/Spirits don't appear on a regular basis , But... More of an Anniversary Situation...??? (ie): I've recently asked Family and Other Witnesses of that particular Ghost , How often did this particular Ghost appear...? , And it seems it ALWAYS shows itself at ONLY a certain time of the Year...??? , And normally ONLY plays up during a Week period (Give or take a Day) , I find this New information VERY interesting. Question
Back to top Go down
mysticwolf777
Curious Newbie
mysticwolf777

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: My Theory On Different Ghost Types   My Theory On Different Ghost Types I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:54 am

I tend to agree Interceptor. But to expand on this, possibly this does not come under the heading of "ghosts", but I also believe there are natural earth spirits that can shapeshift to diffrent animal forms and communicate with the living. ie; Spirit guides, and even ancestors who may try to contact or communucate with living family members through this medium.
Back to top Go down
Interceptor
Admin
Interceptor

PostSubject: Interesting You should bring up...Shape~Shifters   My Theory On Different Ghost Types I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:54 am

Greetings Mystic~Wolf... It's interesting that You should bring up Shape~Shifters at this moment in time... (ie): I was only recently discussing this theory...! , Could it be... That half of the VERY active Polergiests... Be in fact Angry/Misunderstood Shape~Shifting Spirits...???? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
PurpleRainCloud
Curious Newbie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: My Theory On Different Ghost Types   My Theory On Different Ghost Types I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:44 am

Hope you don't mind me butting in on this topic. But all entities, spirits ,ghosts can shape shift. Remember they are pure energy with a soul that can be as human as you and I but just lack the substance of a human body. It takes an awful lot of energy for any spirit to shape shift, manifest, even move objects, which is why we don't see that take place so often. Or too simply move around takes a hell of a lot of energy too, so they need to gain it from the enviroment around them too be able too be capable of functioning as a spirit on any level. Now for example. An orb can change its shape too ecto or a vortex, strap, this is shape shifting in it's self. They appear too us in their human form as a way of identifying them selves which is shape shifting again. In spirit form, they are simply pure energy and that is their true form in the spirit relm. Now the energy varies from spirit too spirit. Newbie spirits that have not long past over are limited with energy and what they can do. The more energy they absorb the stronger they become. And as they progress with their own experiences with functioning as a spirit on a spirit level, so does their spirit abilities. But basically, they can be anything they wont too us in any shape or form. Some are just far more stronger than other spirits which enables them to be come quiet a problem for anyone they choose too make trouble for.

PurpleRainCloud.
Back to top Go down
Interceptor
Admin
Interceptor

PostSubject: Greetings Purple Rain Cloud...   My Theory On Different Ghost Types I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:00 am

Greetings Purple Rain Cloud... Very Happy , Yes... I to agree with Your Theories concerning "Shape~Shifting" , I'm also convinced that these Entities for a better word require "Energy" , And often Steal it... From Local Energy Sorces such as... Batteries ,And Our Own Human Electrical Energy Sorces etc.

I've also got a little therory concerning... Mistaken Ghostly Sighting...! , (ie): Astral Travellers... (Out of Body Travel) can be confused with various Ghost Sightings etc. , For example... There was a Situation where a Lady kept dreaming She travelled to this one particular Location... Time & Time again...! , Anyway... One day on a Day Trip... She happen to pass by the Location and stopped to investigate... As She approached the House in question... a group of People where leaving... One of the people pointed and shouted out... "That's Her... That's the Ghost I saw here...!"

Nobody really knows the Powers of the Human Brain... (It's still very much a Mystery) , And these... And Other Mysteries are WHY? such Sites as this now exist... Very Happy (The Curiousity Factor).
Back to top Go down
PurpleRainCloud
Curious Newbie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: My Theory On Different Ghost Types   My Theory On Different Ghost Types I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:21 am

Totally agree with you there. They will take energy from any sort of power sauce available too them, even from the air it's self when there is rain and an electrical thunder storm can provide them with energy. Even the cold night air has an energy for them to feed on. Have you ever had a situation where you have loaded up all your torches with brand new powerful batteries and they have drained of all their power with in the first 5 or 10 minutes of beginning an investigation? We have it happen to us a lot. Even with our video camera and digital camera. Hench, Killer always takes spares for that very thing. They can even drain the energy from our own Chakra points on our own bodies by attaching them selves to a chakra point. Which I believe is the closest thing to a possesion you can get as I have no belief in total body possesions at all. I also agree with mistaken hauntings too being that of astro travellers or out of body travel as well. Actually have had it happen to me a few times in the past when I have seen spirits which appeared just like a ghostly apparitions and they where actually a living traveller. They can be very easily mistaken if you don't know what your looking at.

PurpleRainCloud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Theory On Different Ghost Types   My Theory On Different Ghost Types I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Theory On Different Ghost Types
Page 1 of 1