S.T.E.P.S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi from GAPS.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PurpleRainCloud
Curious Newbie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Hi from GAPS. Empty
PostSubject: Hi from GAPS.   Hi from GAPS. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:08 am

I am not shore if this is where I post my introduction so my apologies if I have put it in the wrong place.

Hi all. I'm PurpleRainCloud and I am a medium for the GAPS Paranormal Investigating Team. It is actually a family team of My Son who is the founder of GAPS, my Daughter in-law, myself and family friends who have been my kids mates for many years. We have a team member in Melbourne who does Investigation there for us and another newbie that has just recently joined us from S.A to head investigations there also for us to add too our growing list of places that have been investigated by GAPS. We are only 4 years young as a team and have been GAPS for the last year and we are working towards growing too branch out hopefully to only become bigger and better. My Son who leads our team is good at what he does, has a natural instinct for the paranormal to prove or disprove a claimed paranormal activity. We are sceptic's till we prove with undeniable proof that a paranormal disturbance is infact actually that. It is great too actually meet other locals that have the same drive and passion to investigate the paranormal and I am looking too sharing stories and getting to know each other.

PurpleRainCloud.
Back to top Go down
Interceptor
Admin
Interceptor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Hi from GAPS. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Purple~Rain~Cloud   Hi from GAPS. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:34 am

Greetings Purple Rain Cloud and Welcome to S.T.E.P.S. , As You can See We are "Just" starting off on the Internet after Years of Looking at these and other interest "Un~Explainable" things etc.

It will be great to swap Stories/Idea's/etc. etc. etc. Very Happy

As You know... I'm a Member of Your Group as of Today... And I look forward to dropping in and Checking Out Your Site on a Regular basis...!

I'd like to wish You and All Your Members a Safe & Happy New~Year for 2009 , And Good Hunting...!!!
Back to top Go down
https://steps.forumotion.net
PurpleRainCloud
Curious Newbie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Hi from GAPS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from GAPS.   Hi from GAPS. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:25 pm

Thank you kindly Interceptor for your welcome. The GAPS forum is almost a year old soon and it has been a slow process to get it too what it is today. Has taken a lot of hard work from all of us to get the information posted for Paranormal enthusiasts that wish to start up their own team and for those that have a paranormal interests as well offering frightend and confussed people who feel they may have a haunting situation some where to turn for help and advice. The trick is too keep it interesting as we have found many join but rarely post and trying to encourage people to come out into the open we have found is hard work on our part as they like to stay in the back ground. I past on your web site link to the kids so they will be checking things out tomorrow as they are all having a great night tonight celebrating the New Year coming in. Yes I seen that you have joined GAPS and thank you for that. It is wonderful to have another local join us. We do have a web site link for other members web site's so please feel free to put your link there for others to see and also you can put your link in your Signature if you would like to do so. Starting off is always very slow for a while so hang in there. As we have found things are now starting to kick off nicely after being a year old soon. Oh yes, one bit of advice too. Always Water Mark your hunt photo's that you do with your investigations when posting them up too protect your "Copy Write" as you will be surprised how many will try to steal them off the sights claiming it is theirs.

A Very Happy New Year Too One And All.
PurpleRainCloud.
Back to top Go down
Interceptor
Admin
Interceptor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Hi from GAPS. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Once Again...   Hi from GAPS. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:04 am

Hi Purple Rain Cloud... Hope You and Yours had a great celebration into 2009... , And thank You for the offer to Post a Link from Your Site to Ours here... Very Happy , About the the only thing I'm (Personally) not really worried about is the "Copy~Write" Thingy... (ie): I'm doing this to satisfy a life long curiousity (Following My Own personal experiences etc.) , So... Basically... I don't care WHO (Or should that be... WHOM? LOL~) , Eventually comes up with SOLID evidence of the Paranormal/Supernatural/etc. , Just so long as it's done... Very Happy

We here at S.T.E.P.S. are always willing to share anything that might help in solving the Mysteries of the great Unknown , So please feel free to Copy/Paste any Photos/etc. We may have taken in Our investigations etc. , If it will help You to get one STEP (LOL~) Closer in finding out the TRUTHS from the FANTASIES... Very Happy , We are a very realistic Investigative Team that spend MOST of our time so far... "De~Bunking" False Claims , However... There are a small amount of Claims that are yet to be... Proven False.

What we would be VERY keen to investigate... Is a genuine "Haunted" House in the area... We have ALL the Gear to do this... We just need some help from the Public now...??? , So... If You'd like to invite S.T.E.P.S. along to Your Next "Haunted" House investigation... We'll be more than happy to lend Our Support with Our Equiptment and Members... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://steps.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Hi from GAPS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from GAPS.   Hi from GAPS. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from GAPS.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.T.E.P.S :: Paranormal/Supernatural General Area :: Members Information-
Jump to: