S.T.E.P.S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

S.T.E.P.S R.P.G???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Volt
Co-Admin
Sergeant Volt

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-13

S.T.E.P.S R.P.G??? Empty
PostSubject: S.T.E.P.S R.P.G???   S.T.E.P.S R.P.G??? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:11 pm

I do have an idea for an RPG (Role Playing Game) for the site. I have run a few forum-based RPG's in the past and I could lend my knowledge to a new ghost-hunting game. As for a backstory, I presume the idea of having a group of ghost-hunters travel from location to location collecting evidence and battling a range of different ghosts, demons and whatnot would be okay? I got the idea of having different types of ghosts from the film 'Thirteen Ghosts'. For anyone who is interested or has any tips, please reply in this thread and hopefully I'll find out if it's all good with Interceptor too...
Back to top Go down
http://drakkena.forumotion.net
Sergeant Volt
Co-Admin
Sergeant Volt

Number of posts : 17

S.T.E.P.S R.P.G??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.T.E.P.S R.P.G???   S.T.E.P.S R.P.G??? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:53 pm

ENEMIES

The following are a few ideas for enemies that can be fought in the game (possibly even some bosses)...

Name: Banshee
Type: Ghost
Description: These creatures resemble fallen maidens that wander aimlessly throughout haunted areas. Banshees are also known as omens of death as they wail when someone is about to die. They usually wear white or grey clothing, have long fair hair and appear as beautiful women, matrons or even old hags.

Name: Poltergeist
Description: A supposed spirit or ghost that manifests itself by moving and influencing inanimate objects. Reports of poltergeist acivity typically feature heavily on raps, bumps, thumps, knocks, footsteps and bed-shaking, all without a discernable point of origin or physical reason for occurence. Many accounts also detail objects being thrown about the room, furniture being moved, and even people being levitated.

Name: Doppelganger
Description: The ghostly double of a living person, adapted from the German word Doppelgänger (look-alike [literally "double goer"]). The term refers to any double of a person, most commonly in reference to a so-called evil twin. The word is also used to describe a phenomenon in which you catch your own image out of the corner of your eye. In some mythologies, seeing one's own doppelganger is a death omen. A doppelganger seen by friends or relatives of a person may bring bad luck or is an indication of approaching illness.

Name: Zombie
Type: Undead
Description: An undead person commonly found in the spiritual belief system of Voodoo. Zombies are humans who have had their soul stolen by supernatural means and are forced to work for their "zombie master". Another more morbid version, that are often portrayed in horror films, depict Zombies as cannibalistic beings.

Name: Vampire
Type: Undead
Description: Folkloric creatures, thought to be the re-animated corpses of human beings and said to live on human or animal blood. They often have unnatural powers and the ability to physically transform.

Those are just a few ideas and obviously the number of creatures will change over time.
Back to top Go down
http://drakkena.forumotion.net
Interceptor
Admin
Interceptor

Number of posts : 59

S.T.E.P.S R.P.G??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.T.E.P.S R.P.G???   S.T.E.P.S R.P.G??? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:33 pm

Um... Yes... Sounds good , I'm sure all those interested in getting involved in an Online Game of this type will enjoy the Concept... Wink
Back to top Go down
https://steps.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

S.T.E.P.S R.P.G??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.T.E.P.S R.P.G???   S.T.E.P.S R.P.G??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S.T.E.P.S R.P.G???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.T.E.P.S :: FUN & GAMES...! :: R.P.G. (Role Playing Game)-
Jump to: