S.T.E.P.S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings & Welcome Mystic~Wolf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Interceptor
Admin
Interceptor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Greetings & Welcome Mystic~Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Greetings & Welcome Mystic~Wolf   Greetings & Welcome Mystic~Wolf I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:56 am

Greetings & Welcome Mystic , Long time No Chat Matey...! , (ie): How have things been in Your neck of the Woods...?
Back to top Go down
https://steps.forumotion.net
mysticwolf777
Curious Newbie
mysticwolf777

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Greetings & Welcome Mystic~Wolf   Greetings & Welcome Mystic~Wolf I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:33 am

Interceptor old mate! Yes it has been a while. We're still surviving here in the Ozarks. How are you and yours in Aussie land? Well I hope.
We are planning a phenomena excursion to the "Hornet Spook Light" nere here in a couple of weeks. Hopefully to get a glympse of this phenomena that has been reported since before the pioneers moved to the area. I'll let you know how it turns out. Mysticwolf
Back to top Go down
Interceptor
Admin
Interceptor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Cheers Mystic~Wolf that would be great Mate...   Greetings & Welcome Mystic~Wolf I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:03 am

That would be great Mate... As You can see... We're only JUST getting the Site up and running but so far... Your contributions have made a GREAT difference... I've enjoyed reading all the information You've supplied... Wink , And look forward to hearing about all Your Investigations in the future... If Your Team Has got a Web~Site...? , Or... Are Planning on one in the Future... Please feel free to link it to this One... As I hope You'll allow Me to Link this one to Yours...?

Oh... P.S. Love Your Aviator Mate... I see You still haven't lost Your Artistic flair then... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://steps.forumotion.net
mysticwolf777
Curious Newbie
mysticwolf777

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Greetings & Welcome Mystic~Wolf   Greetings & Welcome Mystic~Wolf I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:10 am

Interceptor, so far this has just been a family hobby, no official team or site as of yet. But hey, you're giving me ideas. ..... hmmm KEN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings & Welcome Mystic~Wolf   Greetings & Welcome Mystic~Wolf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings & Welcome Mystic~Wolf
Page 1 of 1